This sterling silver ring presents a gorgeous north-south rectangular cushion abalone and quartz doublet. The checkerboard cut lets light do fascinating things to the abalone's swirling depths. Black spinel accented prongs curl up from the shoulders to hold the cabochon and add some contrasting gemstone glimmer. Finally, the "HJ" initials engraved in the undergallery provide a final stroke of detail in this exceptional piece.
- Metal: Rhodium plated sterling silver
- Stone Information:
- Assembled Abalone and Clear Quartz: One rectangular checkerboard cut 28 x 14 doublet
- Black Spinel: 12 round modified-brilliant cut
- Setting Type: Prong / adhesive and prong
- Approximate Total Weight:
- Spinel: 0.18ct
- Measurements: 1-1/8"L x 13/16"W x 1/4"H
- Collection: Hilary Joy
- Country of Origin: India
Check out the Ring Sizing Guide to find your ring size.
All weights pertaining to gemstones, including diamonds, are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty. View Gemstone Enhancements and Special Care Requirements for important information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.