Round out your look with a carousel of color when you don this Gem Insider bracelet! Alternating between Kingman turquoise cabochons and sparkling tanzanites, this sterling silver design features a beaded halo around each stone and a beautifully polished finish. A slide insert clasp offers easy application and is backed up by a double safety catch for added peace of mind.
- Bracelet: Rhodium plated sterling silver
- Clasp: 0.600 silver
- Stone Information:
- Stabilized Kingman Turquoise: 13 oval 11 x 9mm cabochons
- Tanzanite: 24 round modified-brilliant cut 2.5mm
- Setting Type: Prong/adhesive and bezel
- Approximate Total Weight:
- Tanzanite: 1.57ct
- Measurements: 7-3/4"L x 1/2"W x 1/4"H ( 7-1/2"L inner circumference)
- Clasp: Slide Insert with double safety clasp
- Collection: Gem Insider
- Country of Origin: India
Please Note: Stabilized turquoise is enhanced through a process of coating the genuine gemstone with colorless acrylics or resin to fill porous gaps, harden the stone and maintain the stone’s color.
All weights pertaining to gemstones, including diamonds, are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty. View Gemstone Enhancements and Special Care Requirements for important information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.