1. How do I register for my extended Invicta Watch warranty?
All Invicta warranties (reserve and non-reserve) will now have a standard three-year warranty, free of charge. Online registration is no longer available on Invicta's website. Your invoice confirms you purchased your Invicta watch from ShopHQ and a copy is required when requesting warranty service.
2. Did Invicta's warranty coverage change recently?
Yes, Invicta's warranty terms changed once in 2016 and again in 2017. The coverage types are as follows:
- Watches purchased prior to November 1, 2016 featured a 1-year warranty with an option to upgrade to 5 years if registered on Invicta's website within 30 days of purchase. Reserve watches received an automatic 5-year upgrade and did not require registration.
- Watches purchased between November 1, 2016 and May 17, 2017 received an automatic 5-year warranty for all Invicta watch collections. No registration required.
- Watches purchased after May 17, 2017 receive an automatic 3-year warranty for all Invicta watch collections. No registration required.
3. What does and doesn't my warranty cover?
- Hours and minute markers
- Water resistant pressure (provided your crown is securely closed during exposure to water).
- Failure or breakdown of movement
- Scratches or breakage of the crystal or watch case.
- Bracelets and/or straps
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear
4. How does the warranty work?
If your watch requires servicing, ship your watch without the Invicta packaging, to Invicta's service center. Customers are encouraged to ship their watch insured to Invicta along with a copy of your Our Galleria invoice. A check or money order for $28 should also be included for insured return shipping.
Invicta Premier Service Center
9298 South 500 West
Sandy Utah, 84070
**Reference "What does and doesn't my warranty cover?" prior to shipping your watch in for warranty services. For repairs that are outside of the warranty covered, contact Invicta's Customer Service team for repair estimates.**
For any additional questions, regarding Invicta's warranty program, please call 1-800-327-7682 between 12-5pm EST.