- Forged cushioned shaped stainless steel case
- Japanese quartz movement
- Day/date display
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Stainless steel bracelet
- 42mm case width (approximately 1 5/8 inches)
- Reactor DNA
- Solid Forged Cases: Forging produces a stronger part, and we forge all our cases from either titanium or type 316L marine-grade stainless steel for the ultimate in corrosion resistance and longevity.Solid Screwbars
- Solid Screwbars: Springbars are the weak point of most watches, so we eliminated them entirely. All our bands attach via a solid, threaded screwbar, providing at least a 500% increase in strength.Screw Down Crown
- Screw Down Crown: Every Reactor uses a unique screw down crown system that maintains water resistance when unscrewed, and every crown is protected by crown guards integral to the case, eliminating the most common causes of water intrusion.Forged Casebacks
- Forged Case Backs: Like fine Swiss watches, every Reactor features a caseback forged from the same material as the case. This provides a rigid, watertight seal, even after a battery replacement.Superluminova Markings
- SuperLuminova Markings: For superior low light visibility, we use this unique Swiss material on all our dial markings and hands. Our exclusive application method makes our watches the brightest in the world.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.