- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Mr. Tompion was a founding member of England’s famed Clockmaker's Guild of the 1630s.
- Rare olive ash burl veneers on the door and hand painted gold decorations accent the case.
- Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
- Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St.
- Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 18.25" (46 cm)
- Width 14.75" (37 cm)
- Depth 8.25" (21 cm)
- Weight 20.15 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.