- It was an era marked by grace, truth and simple pleasures — including fresh-cut flowers standing proud in parlor vases. This Moment In Time clock pays tribute to the Savannah Botanical Society, founded in 1913 by a handful of women whose plantation days were imbued with a sense of color, texture, fragrance.
- Antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, 0.25 inches thick, panel bases and feature antique-black hands and a quartz movement.
- Antiqued pendulum extends 5 inches beneath dial.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Diameter of dial 13 inches (33 cm)
- 5.5 inches antiqued pendulum
- Weight 2 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.