- Traditional wood wall clock with Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The aged dial features black Roman numerals and hour markers, black serpentine hour and minute hands, and a raised, antique brass-finished bezel behind flat glass.
- Features fluted columns, dentil molding above the dial, four carved overlays that accent the pediment and base, and an antique brass-finished lyre pendulum with grid.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height 27 inches (69 cm)
- Width 13.75 inches (35 cm)
- Depth 5.5 inches (14 cm)
- Weight: Approximately 14.5 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.