This classic chiming mantel clock has a crown top with off white dial and brass accents. There is a Windsor Cherry finish on the hardwood case with burlwood accents.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Crowned with a decorative molding and features rare triangular, white ash burl overlays.
- Off-white dial has Arabic numerals and polished brass-finished bezel.
- A beaded dentil molding surrounds the sculptured base.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 10.75 inches (27 cm)
- Width 18 inches (46 cm)
- Depth 6.5 inches (17 cm)
- Weight: 7.55 bs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.