Made with the rough and rugged adventure-seeker in mind, this men's Reactor watch offers a water-tight, impact and shock resistant case affixed to a super durable Gryphon strap.
- Red dial with Never Dark Illumination technology
- Nitromid polymer with forged 316L stainless steel core: A 316L stainless steel core wrapped in a space-age Nitromid polymer shell makes the only plastic watch tough enough to be called a Reactor
- Gryphon strap, combines black rubber & red nylon band
- 10-year lithium power cell
- Date window at the 6 o'clock position
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Screw-down crown with crown guards
- Solid screw-bar case-to-band attachment
- Solid forged case-back
- Case width 42mm (approximately 1 5/8 inches)
- Weight is approximately 95 grams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.