The CRITICAL MASS is a masterpiece of timekeeping. With its distinctive sculpted case and unidirectional timing bezel, it is a perfect combination of beauty and aesthetic proportion. Reactor's extreme construction makes Critical Mass ready to go anywhere.
- Brushed Finished Case and Bracelet with Polished Genuine Gold Plated Accents
- Silver Sunburst Dial with Day and Date between the 4 and 5 o'clock position
- Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
- Chronograph with Minutes, Seconds and 24 Hour Dial. Adjustable "0" Chronograph Starting Point.
- Solid, Forged 316L Stainless Steel Case and Caseback; Extra hard, marine-grade stainless steel permits fine finishing and resists corosion. Caseback is made to provide a superior fit, increased strength and water resistance.
- Solid Screwbar to Case Attachment; This system is nearly 8 times stronger than the typical springbars typically used in watch construction. With this system you won't have to worry about losing your watch due to the band detatching from the case.
- Extra Thick Hardened Mineral Glass Lens; This K1-Hardened Mineral Crystal combines exceptional scratch resistance with unmatched shatter resistance.
- Triple O-Ring Screw Down Crown System; Extremely water resistant Triple O-Ring system not only provides extra protection when the crown is screwed in, but also provides protection to 100 Meters (330 Feet) if you happen to forget to screw the crown back in after setting your watch before getting in the water!
- Superluminova on Hands and Markers; The Swiss made Superluminova goes through a special application process to make these watches extremely visible when in a low lit area and will provide exceptional visibility for up to 8 Hours.
- Shock Resistant Movement Holder; A special casing helps to protect the already Shock Resistant Japanese Quartz Movement from severe impacts.
- Square Profile Caseback Seal; Having more surface area than the typical O-Ring seal, this provides a significantly superior water-tight seal.
- Over-Sized Screw Down Crown; Large size makes it easy to grip, un-screw and set the date and time with ease
- Double Push Button Fold Over Safety Clasp; Folding, adjustable clasp snaps into place setting the push button release which holds it place; then has a safety clasp which folds over on to the clasp securing the band on your wrist.
- Comes encapsulated in a protective standing metal case and is revealed by rotating the outer case half.
- The watch comes with the bracelet average-sized (most watches come with the bracelet sized larger) and includes two extra links (in case you need the bracelet sized larger) packaged with the watch behind a magnetic closure in the bottom of the watch case along with the instruction and warranty booklet.
- Water Resistant to 200 Meters (660 Feet) with the Crown Screwed In
- 40mm Case Width (Approximately 1 9/16") not including the crown
- 13.2mm Case Thickness (Approximately 1/2")
- Weight: 198 Grams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.