While its sensual lines attempt to conceal the heart of a powerfully built timepiece, ION's technical features can never be completely veiled. The 3D contoured crystal, impeccably polished stainless steel case, and unique self-charging kinetic-quartz movement are just a few aspects of this truly revolutionary design. The free floating, oversize lugs create an independent band suspension system that creates a comfort fit unknown with typical watch construction.
- Limited Edition worldwide production of only 500 units (in each of 2 sizes)
- Solid 316L stainless steel construction
- Authentic black mother-of-pearl dial
- Mid-Size features automatic quartz movement providing the accuracy and reliability of a quartz movement without ever having to change the battery. 100-day power supply when fully charged.
- Date Window at the 3 o'clock position
- Patented high-energy Superluminova dial markings provide up to 8 hours of readability in low light conditions.
- Solid marine-grade 316L stainless steel construction provides unequaled durability and corrosion resistance for hassle-free performance.
- Unique patented contour crystal follows the side contour of the case
- Triple O-ring screw down crown and crown protector provide unsurpassed water resistance and protection to the fragile
- Independent lug suspension system provides a comfortable fit and 7 to 10 times the strength of traditional spring bars.
- Thick, forged caseback with integrated O-ring provides superior water resistance. Rear crystal provides view of charging pendulum.
- Highly scratch resistant hardened mineral glass crystal insures the highest degree of shatter resistance.
- Solid 316L stainless steel band with triple secure clasp system.
- Depth rated to 100M (10ATM). Every Reactor watch is individually tested to its rated depth.
- 26mm Case Width (Approximately 1")
- Weight: 125 grams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.