Romero Britto (born 1963 Recife, Brazil) creates art that represents his optimistic faith in the world. Pulsating colors, pop themes and commanding compositions are fundamental elements that have led Britto to become one of the most important artists of his generation. Romero Britto is an internationally recognized artist, with artwork represented in fine art galleries, museums, private art collections, public works and corporate commissions across five continents.
Committed to developing and supporting the powerful role his art will continue to play in global initiatives, Britto is an artistic activist for charitable organizations worldwide, and most of all, an artist who believes "Art is too important not to share."
- Title: Romero Britto Originals (red), Romero Britto (black)
- Book Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 13"L x 11-1/4"W
- Weight: 3.66 lbs
- Pages: Red Book: 167 (172 with blank pages), Black Book: 160 (with a few blank pages)
- ISBN: Red Book: 978-0-9912250-1-9, Black Book: 978-0-9912250-0-2
- Binding: Perfect binding
- Publisher: Red Book: Bionic Brand Lab, Black Book: Whitehaus Media Group
- Year Published: 2016
- Country of Origin: USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.