You need a watch for your journeys, your adventures, your get me away from my desk and out of the city moments. You need the G-Shock from Casio. The case features a cool, chunky design but a lightweight feel thanks to the resin material. And just because it feels lightweight doesn't mean it is. With a stainless steel back, it's strong, too, while the matching strap buckles comfortably. You'll find Adjust, Reset, Start and Mode function pushers on both sides and a handy backlight button near 6:00.
The dial employs both analog and digital tactics to keep you on your course. Seriously, check out all the stuff it has: a world time zone indicator with 48 cities, a stopwatch and countdown timer, five daily alarms with one must-have snooze, 12 and 24-hour formats and a full auto-calendar. Talk about a companion you can count on.
- Movement: Japanese Module 5522 Quartz
- Movement Country of Origin: Thailand
- Case Measurements: 52mm
- Thickness: 18mm
- Bezel: Fixed
- Crystal: Mineral
- Crown: Push-button
- Strap: Resin
- Strap Measurements: 9-3/4" L x 30mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 8-3/4"
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200 meters - 660 feet
- Weight: 2 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in a watch box with manual and warranty information
- Warranty: One-year limited warranty by Casio America Inc For warranty support, please call 800-706-2534