You love cooking with your Deen Brothers 5qt slow cooker, but you sure could use an additional pot to make side dishes or desserts to go with the main course. Well, you're in luck! Just like the one you already have, it features built-in handles so you can lift it in and out of the slow cooker with ease. Plus, it comes with a glass lid that's ringed by a silicone gasket to help lock in heat and moisture.
- Stoneware Inner Pot
- Glass Lid
Slow Cooker Pot Features
- For use with 481-000: Deen Brothers 5qt slow cooker
- Silicone gasket on lid
- Materials: Stoneware, glass and silicone
- Country of Origin: China
- Pot: 11"L x 14-1/2"W x 6"H; 6.84 lbs
- Lid: 9-1/2"L x 11-3/4"W x 3"H; 1.34 lbs
- Clean after every use.
- Switch the control knob on the unit to the "OFF" position, unplug the unit and allow to cool completely. Never wash the stoneware or glass lid when they are hot.
- CAUTION: To prevent injury or electric shock, do not immerse cord in water or other liquid.
- To release the lid to clean, press the release button on the back of the slow cooker to release the hinge lock. Then remove the lid from the base.
- Clean the stoneware and lid with hot water, dishwashing liquid, and a non-abrasive sponge. Do not use detergent or abrasives.
- Wipe the inside and outside of the unit with a cloth.
- To clean the chalkboard, use a damp cloth and wipe clean.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.