This is the handbag equivalent of "all terrain," so it's perfect for your nonstop day-to-day, while also being ready to glide through the terminal on an impromptu weekend trip. Wherever you're going - even if it's just up a floor - the Italian travel inspired print and studded details will make things feel like an adventure.
Meanwhile, wheels and a retractable handle let you turn this tote into a rolling bag when you need a burst of speed - or just want to give your arms a break. A snap option on the double rolled handles gives you yet another way to bear the bag, while the interior features a laptop slip pocket and RFID blocking back wall zipper pocket for added convenience and security. We wouldn't recommend actually taking it on a muddy hike - but so long as your terrain doesn't get wilder than commutes and commercial spaces, you'll love what this bag brings to the table.
Roller Tote Bag Color Choices
- Old Italian Brown - Cognac brown background with black Italian travel print. Walnut brown trim and antique-style brass-tone hardware.
All colors feature etched and painted leather main, cotton side panels, double rolled leather handles with snap to link together, gussets with side buckle straps, matching topstitching, multi hardware studded detail and olive green canvas lining.
Roller Tote Storage
- Padded laptop slip pocket with hook and loop closure and RFID blocking back wall zipper pocket on interior
Roller Tote Bag Details
- Primary Closure Type: Zipper
- Measurements: 17-1/2"L x 8"W x 16"H
- Handle Length: 19-3/4"
- Handle Drop: 8-1/2"
- Retractable Handle Length: Up to 20"
- Exterior: Etched and painted leather; balance is leather and cotton
- Interior: Canvas
- Care: Spot clean
- Weight: 7.16 lbs
- Country of Origin: India
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.