Drizzle delightful pink hues across your finger with this delightful 14K vermeil ring! It features triple rows of rose spinels that are bordered north and south by white zircons. The rest of the band's design is simple, letting the stones grab all the attention while a cut-out undergallery provides you with a light, comfortable wear.
- Metal: 14K vermeil over sterling silver
- Stone Information:
- Pink Spinel: 11 oval cut 4 x 3mm and 10 round modified-brilliant cut 3mm
- White Zircon: Various round modified-brilliant cut 1.25mm
- Setting Type: Prong
- Approximate Total Weight:
- Spinel: 2.73ct
- Zircon: 0.30ct
- Measurements: 9/16"L x 13/16"W x 1/8"H
- Collection: Gem Insider
- Country of Origin: India
Check out the Ring Sizing Guide to find your ring size.
All weights pertaining to gemstones, including diamonds, are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty. View Gemstone Enhancements and Special Care Requirements for important information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.