One rectangle shaped opaque gemstone cabochon in your choice of Wild Horse jasper, White Buffalo calcite quartz or Number 8 turquoise lands right at the center of the piece. Oxidized sterling silver borders outline the stone while an accenting gemstone punctuates the piece.
- Metal: Rhodium plated sterling silver
- Stone Information:
- Choice of Gemstone: One rectangle 20 x 10mm Wild Horse jasper, White Buffalo calcite quartz or stabilized "Number 8" turquoise cabochon
- Corresponding Gemstone: One oval cut 7 x 5mm garnet, spinel or peridot
- Setting Type: Bezel/Adhesive, bezel
- Pendant: 1-11/16"L x 7/16"W x 1/4"H
- Chain: 18"L + 3" extender x 1.2mm W
- Chain Type: Cable Link
- Clasp: Lobster
- Collection: Gem Insider
- Country of Origin: India
Stabilized turquoise is enhanced through a process of coating the genuine gemstone with colorless acrylics or resin to fill porous gaps, harden the stone and maintain the stone’s color.
All weights pertaining to gemstones, including diamonds, are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty. View Gemstone Enhancements and Special Care Requirements for important information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.