This gorgeous pendant buzzes with a massive Bolivian fire citrine taking flight. 18K gold embraced prongs and gleaming palladium silver complete the piece with elegant, swooping filigree while white zircons sparkle on the wings.
- Metal: 18K gold embraced™ sterling silver and palladium with black color accent plating
- Stone Information:
- Bolivian Fire Citrine: One pear cut 14 x 6mm
- White Zircon: Six round modified-brilliant cut 1.75-2.5mm
- Setting Type: Prong
- Approximate Total Weight:
- Citrine: 2.08ct
- White Zircon: 0.36ct
- Pendant: 1-1/8"L x 1"W x 1/4"H
- Chain: 18"L + 2" extender x 1/16"W
- Chain Type: Cable Link
- Clasp: Lobster
- Collection: Gems en Vogue
- Country of Origin: Thailand
- Limited one-year vendor warranty from the date of purchase. Please call 1-800-268-7962.
Please Note: Pendant CAN be removed from the chain.
All weights pertaining to gemstones, including diamonds, are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.