Inspired by the natural beauty of a peacock feather, this Gems in Vogue ring truly comes to life with its collection of gemstones all surrounding a central sleeping beauty turquoise! This marquise shaped multi gemstone halo is also joined by an accenting lapis stone to make a bypass design. Delicate filigree work surrounds all stones and continues onto the slim band of this striking ring! Black accent plating complements the hues of the gems while 18K gold embraced™ details add regal gleam.
- Metal: 18K gold embraced™ sterling silver and palladium
- Stone Information:
- Stabilized Sleeping Beauty Turquoise: One marquise shaped 14 x 7mm cabochon
- African Amethyst: Eight round modified-brilliant cut 1.5mm
- London Blue Topaz: Nine round modified-brilliant cut 1.5mm
- Chrome Diopside: Five round modified-brilliant cut 1.5mm
- Dyed Lapis: One marquise shaped 8 x 4mm cabochon
- Setting Type: Prong and adhesive
- Approximate Total Weight:
- Amethyst: 0.11ct
- Topaz: 0.18ct
- Chrome Diopside: 0.09ct
- Measurements: 1-1/4"L x 13/16"W x 5/16"H
- Country of Origin: India
- Limited one-year vendor warranty from the date of purchase. Please call 1-800-268-7962.
Please Note: Stabilized turquoise is enhanced through a process of coating the genuine gemstone with colorless acrylics or resin to fill porous gaps, harden the stone and maintain the stone’s color.
Check out the Ring Sizing Guide to find your ring size.
All weights pertaining to gemstones, including diamonds, are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty. View Gemstone Enhancements and Special Care Requirements for important information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.