Invicta and Romero Britto collaborated to create this stunning timepiece! The dial was designed by Britto himself and embodies the hopeful spirit his art is known for with colorful shapes and patterns Everywhere you look, there’s something new to discover! Even the bezel stands out in tri-colored glass fiber!
If you’re the type who like to mix up their look, you’ll be pleased to know that this timepiece comes with five interchangeable leather straps Oh, and did we mention that this piece is limited edition of 1000? Be sure to check the case back for your exclusive number!
- Movement: TMI PC21AF Quartz
- Movement Country of Origin: Japan
- Case Measurements: 38mm or 43mm
- Thickness: 13mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Bezel: Fixed
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Dial Material: Alloy
- Crown: Push/pull
- Strap: Leather
- Strap Measurements: 9" L x 18mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 8-1/4"
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
- Weight: 247 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta Britto limited edition watch box with 5 interchangeable leather straps and warranty information
- Head to Invicta's Watch Warranty FAQs for more information
Check out the Watch Sizing Guide to view the actual case size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.