Born of a collaboration between Invicta and Brazilian artist Romero Britto, this piece is more than a watch—it’s a piece of modern art! The bezel and dial feature splashes of blue, purple and red in geometric patterns brimming with hopeful optimism Just looking at the design will put a smile on your face! Since this is an Invicta, it’s got a three-subdial chronograph and date window to help guide you through the day Functional and artsy—it’s the perfect combination!
Don't forget to check out the case back for your exclusive number of 1000!
- Movement: TMI VD53 Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Japan
- Case Measurements: 48mm
- Thickness: 14mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Bezel: Fixed
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Dial Material: Alloy
- Crown: Push/pull with function pushers
- Complications: 3:00 - 24-hour, 4:00 - Date window, 6:00 - Seconds and 9:00 - 60-minute
- Bracelet: Stainless steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 8-3/4" L x 24mm W
- Clasp: Deployant
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet
- Weight: 84 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: Japan
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta watch box with warranty information
- Head to Invicta's Watch Warranty FAQs for more information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.