Invicta’s captivating Russian Diver gets a patriotic makeover with this series of limited edition timepieces!
Blending the performance of Invicta’s Russian Diver with the compelling vision of graffiti artist Erni Vales, this lefty timepiece begins with a round silver-tone stainless steel case and a matching fixed bezel Crafted with a cool textured edge, the bezel stays in place with four screw accents while a screw down crown protector stands guard with a dangling chain on the left side The case back reveals your limited edition number out of 1111 while a wide, flexible strap secures with stainless steel inserts on each side A round metal dial puts your individuality and style on full display with three unique designs You’ll find dot index markers at all of the hour positions along the outer edge while coordinating hands circle in the center Distinct in its style and confident in its character, this watch is not to be missed!
- Dial Art Choices:
- "The General": Features a blue strap and depicts a flowing, layered blue and white flag design with four matching stars near 12:00
- "Jul Wedding": Features a grey strap and depicts a skeleton couple on their wedding day with a dark blue sky and stars around them The bride has a red flower crown and plays a guitar while the groom wears a matching suit and hat and plays a drum
- "America": Features a red strap and depicts an American flag waving with red and white shredded layers and light and dark blue stars
About Erni Vales
Best known for his development of the 3D graffiti style that has inspired many to follow his technique, Erni Vales has created a wide range of projects including murals, films, videos, fashion, photography and interior designs In his own words, Vales explains: "Graffiti, the foundation of my career (who knew?), is a worldwide phenomenon and I am proud to be a part of its history It's true, because of graffiti, I have traveled the globe, painted for celebrities, been written about and have been able to challenge the artist in me for well into 30 years now It's true, I would have painted on anything back then and yes, it's true, I still will paint on anything that stands long enough The difference today, is that if I spray paint your car, I will send you an invoice afterward What a great life!"
- Movement: Ronda 515 Quartz
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 52mm
- Case Thickness: 18mm
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Crown: Push/Pull
- Strap: Silicone
- Strap Measurements: 10-1/4" L x 26mm W
- Clasp: Buckle
- Maximum Wrist Size: 8-1/2”
- Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 Meters - 330 Feet
- Weight: 8 oz
- Watch Country of Origin: China
- Additional Information: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta watch box with manual and warranty information
- Head to Invicta's Watch Warranty FAQs for more information
Check out the Watch Sizing Guide to view the actual case size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.