Crafted to the exacting standards of former NFL star Jason Taylor, this limited edition Invicta Subaqua Noma VII is built to overcome any challenge The stainless steel bracelet and edge of the bezel show off a sleek scale pattern to match the dragon head function pushers Timepieces don’t get much cooler than this!
Gleaming in mother-of-pearl, the dial is packed full of handy features: day of the week retrograde, 60-second, 30-minute and 1/10th-second subdials and a date window are available at a glance Whether you wear your new Invicta to work, on the field or up to 20 ATM below the water, you’ll be the best-dressed guy around!
Before you slide it on, be sure to check the case back for your exclusive number of 999!
- Movement: Ronda 8040N Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Measurements: 52mm
- Thickness: 19mm
- Case Material: Stainless steel
- Bezel: Unidirectional rotating
- Crystal: Flame Fusion
- Dial Material: Mother-of-pearl
- Crown: Push/pull with function pushers
- Complications: 2:00 - 1/10th-second, 6:00 - Seconds and date window, 10:00 - 30-minute and 10:00 to 2:00 - Day of the week retrograde
- Bracelet: Stainless steel
- Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 28mm W
- Clasp: Deployant
- Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200 meters - 660 feet
- Watch Country of Origin: China
- Additional Information: Comes packaged with warranty information
- Head to Invicta's Watch Warranty FAQs for more information
Check out the Watch Sizing Guide to view the actual case size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.