Decked out with cool hydroplated designs, this Invicta Reserve Chaos Graffiti is a feast for the eyes! The bold colors and patterns are sure to catch the attention of your friends and peers while brightening up your wrist Inside the 50mm case, a Swiss quartz movement reliably powers a trio of subdials and a date window atop the dial Oh, and did we mention that the dial is crafted from lustrous mother-of-pearl?
What is Hydroplating?
Hydroplating, also called water transfer printing, is a process for printing designs on 3D surfaces Used on anything from cars to watches, a special film with the desired image is placed on top of a water tank containing a special activator solution The item to be printed is then dipped into the water tank where the film dissolves and the image adheres to the item’s surface
- Movement Type: Ronda Z60 Quartz Chronograph
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Size: 50mm
- Case Thickness: 17mm
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Bezel Type: Unidirectional
- Crystal Type: Flame Fusion
- Crown Type: Screw down w Function
- Band Type: Bracelet
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Band Length: 85in
- Band Width: 36mm
- Band Clasp: Deployant
- Complication Characteristics: Chronograph
- Water Resistant: 20atm - 200m - 660ft
- Country of Origin: China
- Head to Invicta's Watch Warranty FAQs for more information
Please see the Details tab to view the model number
Check out the Watch Sizing Guide to view the actual case size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.