This Invicta Reserve Bolt Zeus Tria thunders to your wrist in a bust of color!
Hydroplated street art designs on the stainless steel bracelet and sizeable 56mm case brighten your wrist and show off your bold style Framed by the Bolt line’s signature cable design, the grey dial holds a trio of chronograph subdials, a day retrograde subdial and a date window that keep tabs on your schedule Need to track different time zones? Then you’re in luck—this watch isn’t called a Tria for no reason! In addition to the main 12-hour register, there are two additional 12-hour resisters on either side of the case!
What is Hydroplating?
Hydroplating, also called water transfer printing, is a process for printing designs on 3D surfaces Used on anything from cars to watches, a special film with the desired image is placed on top of a water tank containing a special activator solution The item to be printed is then dipped into the water tank where the film dissolves and the image adheres to the item’s surface
- Movement Type:
- Primary: Ronda 8040N Quartz Chronograph
- Secondary Dials: Ronda 1032 Quartz
- Movement Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Case Size: 56mm
- Case Thickness: 21mm
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Bezel Type: Unidirectional
- Crystal Type: Flame Fusion
- Dial Material: Alloy
- Crown Type: Screw Down
- Band Type: 825
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Band Length: 38in
- Band Clasp: Deployant
- Water Resistant: 10atm - 100m - 330ft
- Comes packaged in an Invicta watch box with warranty information
- Country of Origin: China
- Head to Invicta's Watch Warranty FAQs for more information
Please see the Details tab to view the model number
Check out the Watch Sizing Guide to view the actual case size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.