- Size: 18" x 25"
- 3 adjustable heat settings with moist & dry options
- Fast heating & overheating protection
- Soft & cozy flannel material
- Snug fit
- Machine Washable (unplug controller)
- Easy to use
- Reduce tension
- FUNCTION: Shuts off automatically after 90 minutes.
- Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- 1. Do not use while sleeping.
- 2. Burns can occur at any setting, check the skin under the pad with frequency to avoid burns and blisters.
- 3. Do not use on an infant.
- 4. Do not use on a disabled, sleeping, or unconscious individual.
- 5. Do not use on an individual with poor circulation, paralysis, or diabetes.
- 6. Do not sit, lean or otherwise crush the pad and avoid sharp folds.
- 7. Always place pad on top of, not under the body.
- 8. Never place the pad between the body and a chair, sofa, bed or pillow.
- 9. Do not use on areas where the skin is sensitive.
- 10. Do not use in an oxygenated environment.
- 11. Do not use with metal pins or other metallic accessories.
- 12. Do not use with liniment or ointment.
- 13. Do not use in conjunction with any other heat-generating product or treatment.
- 14. Never pull on the supply cord and do not use the cord as a handle.
- 15. Always unplug when not in use.
- 16. Do not dry clean.
- 17. When storing, wrap the unplugged cord loosely around the pad.
Vendor Warranty Terms: Limited 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Use
Care Instructions: CARE AND MAINTENANCE
1. Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet.
2. Make sure the Pad Connector is disconnected from the Control Connector by pressing the tabs on the sides of the Control Connector while pulling the connectors apart.
3. Machine or hand wash the Pad using a mild detergent, cool water orwarm water, the water temperature cannot be exceeding than 86 °F, anda gentle/delicate cycle.
4. Line dry or lay the Pad flat to dry.
5. Make sure the product is completely dry before the next use.
6. To store the product, loosely roll the Heating Pad toward the Storage Straps, loop the Straps over the rolled ends, and then store it in a cool,dry, dark location after each use. Avoid sharply folding the Heating Pad
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.