- 1: Bottle
- 1: Salt Spoon
- 1: USB Cord
- 1: Wall adapter
- 1: Manual
- Effective Sanitation - the Medic Therapeutics disinfectant bottle allows consumers to create an effective sodium hypochlorite disinfectant solution without unnecessary harsh chemicals
- Safe to use on household items - the disinfectant bottle solution works effectively on furniture, utensils, floors, surfaces, and more around the house
- Convenient-the disinfectant bottle is easy-to-use and is ready in 10 minutes
- Uses Simple Ingredients - no extra ingredients needed. Simply mix table salt and water and press the power button and your solution will be ready in about 10 minutes
- Sodium Hypochlorite - the solution produced by the bottle is a highly effective and powerful broad-spectrum fungicide known to kill up to 99.99% germs and bacteria
- Tested on Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Candida albicans, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- How it works: Water + Salt = Electrolyzation (sodium hypochlorite: disinfectant solution)
- Low, medium, and high concentration levels
- Helps to reduce expenses of purchasing store bought cleaner
- CLASSIFICATION OF SALT CONCENTRATION RANGE:1 scoop (5g) Low concentration 200-500mg/L,2 scoops (10g) Medium concentration 500-800mg/L,3 scoop (15g) High concentration 800-1300mg/L
- Rated voltage: 5V
- Rated current: 600mA
- Rated power: 3W
- Capacity: 350mL
- Width: 2.9in
- Height: 10in
- Weight: .4lbs
- Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: DO NOT DRINK THE SOLUTION. Do not touch the USB power cord with wet hands to avoid electric shot.If there is any unused disinfectant leftover, it should be kept out of reach of children and stored away from exposure to light.The sodium hypochlorite solution has an oxidizing effect on the metal venom. If sterilizing metal utensils, they should be rinsed with clean water immediately after sterilization and wiped in time. Avoid contact with skin and wear gloves, as the solution irritates the skin. Disinfectant has a bleaching effect on fabrics. Use it with color or dark clothing only. Do not soak silk or genuine leather in solution.After the bottle is connected to the power supply,please do not touch the water inside the bottle.After the venom removal is completed, the power plug should be pulled out in time and the remaining disinfectant solution should be disposed of. Clean the bottle with freshwater and dry it to extend its working life.Do not add salt and water to the equipment for longperiods of time if the product is not in use.Make sure to rinse fruits and vegetables with WATER to remove any residue left from the disinfectant solution PRIOR to consuming. Disclaimer: None of Medic Therapeutics products are designed or intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any illness, condition or disease, even when used as directed. Always consult your doctor or physician for any medical questions you may have.
Vendor Warranty Terms: Limited 10-year manufacturer's warrantyContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Use
1. Add Fresh Water to the bottle, then use the Salt Spoon to measure the desired scoops of salt based on the concentration level.
2. Pour Salt into the bottle and shake until completely dissolved.
3. Connect the USB cord to the bottle and power source
4. Press the power button, bubbles will appear to confirm it is working properly.
5. After about 10 minutes, the bottle will automatically stop confirming it is done.
6. Rotate nozzle to "spray"
Care Instructions: 1. After each use of the disinfectant maker, any remainingsolution in the bottle should be disposed of rightaway. Wash the bottle with clean water and dry it in aventilated area to extend its working life.2. If the bubbles in the electrolytic cell are significantlyreduced during operation, the electrode may producedirt. After cleaning the bottle, you can pour vinegar orcitric acid and allow to sit/soak for 1-2 hours. Then,shake the bottle for two minutes and rinse it out withclean water and dry in a ventilated place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.