A long-standing aspect in holistic practices, Acupressure stimulates and massages key points in the body to promote overall wellness. This practice is utilized to address minor aches, may help improve sleep, increase circulation and help achieve states of deep relaxation. With its 'spiky' acupressure points, the mat serves to temporarily relieve tension, minor aches and soreness in the back, neck, shoulders and hips. Balance your mind and body from the comfort of your home.
1 Acupressure Mat & Pillow Set w Carrying Bag
1 Acupressure Mat 1 Pillow Set 1 Carrying Bag1 Manual
- A long-standing aspect in holistic practices, Acupressure stimulates and massages key points in the body to promote overall wellness
- This practice is utilized to address minor aches, may help improve sleep, increase circulation and help achieve states of deep relaxation
- Our mats offer "33-point" flower discs, providing the most evenly spread, comprehensive relaxation experience
- With its 'spiky' acupressure points the mat serves to temporarily relieve tension, minor aches and soreness in the back, neck, shoulders and hips
- Depending on the pattern, the different design discs target specific areas and pressure points in the body
- Central to the effectiveness of the mat are the patterned discs in the various shapes of the Lotus flower
- May helps temporarily reduce: minor back, neck, shoulder, and hip pain, minor headaches, minor sciatic pain, stress & tension
- Balance your mind and body from the comfort of your home
- 33 point flower discs
- Can help to improve energy levels
- May help to support blood circulation
- Promotes better mood and relaxation
- Carrying bag included for portability
- Convenient at-home relief
- Easy to use & lightweight
- Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: Note: the above claims are derived from traditional Eastern practices; they are not supported by clinical research-based studies.
Vendor Warranty Terms: 10-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty. Please contact email@example.com
How To Use
The Acupressure mat can be used in a variety of ways. To maximize your use of the mat, please refer to the manual.
Placing a sheet or other thin piece of fabric on top of the mat will enhance comfort until the body adapts to the spiky feel of the mat.
Specific movements to help you get started:
- Neck and Back- This position may help to temporarily reduce minor tension, back pain, and stress
- Lie down with your back on the mat & pillow supporting your neck
- Bend your knees, keeping your feet flat on the floor
- Feet- This position may help relax your feet and boost energy
- Place your feet on the pillow while sitting in a chair
- Or you can slowly stand on the mat
- Chest and Abdomen- this position may help post workout recovery digestion, blood flow and respiratory flow.
- Lie down on your stomach with your chest on the mat
- Cross your arms below your head and rest your head on your arms
- Glutes- this position may help to improve posture and the lower body
- Sit on the mat with your legs in front of you or you can cross them
- Quads- may help temporarily improve lower back pain
- Lay on top of the mat so it hits your lower stomach
- Rest your upper body or push your hands on the floor and arch your back upwards into yoga position upward dog
- Outer thighs- may help improve posture and the lower body
- Sit sideways on the mat with your legs curled behind your buttocks
- Repeat on other side
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.