- Fast Acting Lightweight UVC Sanitizer Travel Wand
- Storage bag
- Lanyard strap
- When used for 30 seconds, UV-C LED lights may kill up to 99% of bacteria and germs
- Quick disinfection
- Easy to use
- Portable and lightweight
- Scan and sterilize anywhere, anytime
- Does not use unnecessary chemicals. Chemical free.
- UVC Light: This disinfection light is composed of 2 UVC lamps that emit bacteria killing frequency.
- Each UVC lamp is 5mw. The MT Nano Travel UV Wand includes two lamps.
- BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Length: 3.7in.
- Width: 1.7in.
- Height: .57in.
- Weight: .05lbs.
- Country of Origin: China
Disclaimer: This is not designed or intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any illness, condition or disease, even when used as directed. This product is not a medical device. This product is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. //Please note: Do NOT expose your body or eyes to the UVC light. Keep out of reach of children. Remove the batteries from the box when it is not being used for long periods of time. Keep away from and do not submerge in water. For nonmedical purpose. Always consult your doctor or physician immediately for any medical questions you may have. This apparatus is NOT guaranteed as a prevention or treatment for any disease or medical condition. For proper use only. Operate only as directed. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Always carefully review instructions for use in the operating instructions manual prior to use. Keep out of reach of children and supervise children under the age of eighteen (18) at all times if the minor is using the disinfecting box. Do not allow the user to place this item in his/her mouth at any time. No child or minor should ever be left unattended with any of these items, as small parts may become loose & pose a choking hazard.
Vendor Warranty Terms: Limited 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Use
1. Direct lamp light at a downward angle. Focus the light 5 to 10 inches away from the item being sterilized.
2. Press the power button for 3 seconds to turn on. For best results take several passes over the wand.
3. To avoid UVC damage, use fingers to hold the side of the wand. Do not grip or use the whole hand to use hold.
4. The device will automatically shut down after 5 minutes of operation.
Product Parameters: Battery AAA (2x) - Not included. Bulb Life 10,000 hrs
UVC Frequency 200-280nm
Suggested time per use 5 minutes
Care Instructions: Remove battery if not in use over a prolonged period of time. Battery Installation: Remove the battery cover at the bottom of the wand. Install 2AAA batteries (not included) according to the negative and positive polarity symbols.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.