Portable, foldable and lightweight, this sanitizer wand is intended for sanitizing everyday objects. This UVC/LED sterilizer wand is designed to sanitize surfaces with a sterilization rate of 99.99%.
Sanitizer Wand Benefits
- Portable, foldable and lightweight
- Sanitizes everyday objects and food
- Our most effective UVC wand in our assortment, achieving up to 99.9999% sanitization rate with a 1,000,000 reduction factor for bacteria and fungus:
- Tested to kill 99.6%, on average, of Staphylococcus aureus and Candida albicans at 2 cm in 20 secs.
- Tested to kill 99.99% of Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhimurium, Klebsiella pneumoniae at 2 cm in 3 mins
- Rechargeable battery - includes wall-plug charger
- Built-in safety precautions - Double-click to turn on and auto-shut off mechanism
- Dimensions: approximately 14" x 1 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Wavelength: 265 nm
- Watts: 3W
- Made in China
- Limited 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Please contact email@example.com
Please note: Medic Therapeutics is a trademark name for a family of products that includes a variety of emergency and wellness supplies such as sterilizers, massage guns, thermometers, face coverings and masks (such as coverings of the nose and mouth that may include masks as well as bandanas, scarves, and other cloth coverings). None of Medic Therapeutics products are designed or intended to prevent, diagnose or treat any illness, condition or disease, even when used as directed. This product is not a medical device. This product is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. Always consult your doctor or physician for any medical questions you may have.
How To Use
1. Open protective cover.
2. Double-click the power button to turn on the device.
3. Hold the wand between 10 and 40mm (0.39 in - 1.57 in) away from the surface you are sterilizing. Take several passes with the light over the object or surface for best results.
4. When finished, press and hold down the power button and the device will automatically switch off. Close the protective cover.
5. For optimum result, switch the device on and wait 30 seconds before use.
The UVC light automatically turns off after 1 minute. The UVC light automatically shuts of when the wand is turned over (bulbs facing up). The wand will resume working turned back in the correct operating position (bulbs facing down). Attention: Do NOT unplug the product during the sanitizing cycle.
Always use the charger provided by the manufacturer. The LED indicator light will turn red while charging and blue when fully charged. Charge the battery for a full 8 to 10 hours prior to first use. Following its first use, the battery will fully charge after 2 to 3 hours. When fully charged and not plugged in, the wand will operate for up to 1 hour.
Please note: Do NOT expose your body or eyes to the UVC light. Keep out of reach of children. Remove the batteries from the wand when it is not being used for long periods of time. For nonmedical purposes. Always consult your doctor or physician immediately for any medical questions you may have. This apparatus is NOT guaranteed as a prevention or treatment for any disease or medical condition. For proper use only. Operate only as directed. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Always carefully review instructions for use in the operating instructions manual prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children and supervise children under the age of eighteen (18) at all times if the minor is utilizing the sterilizer wand. Do not allow the user to place this item in his/her mouth at any time. No child or minor should ever be left unattended with any of these items, as small parts may become loose and pose a choking hazard.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.