Make a decadent declaration of ssssstyle when you flash this Nicky Butler snake ring! Boasting a turquoise or Ethiopian opal cabochon featured gemstone, it slithers with accenting gemstones on the textured sterling silver shank.
- One round 4mm stabilized turquoise cabochon
- One round modified-brilliant cut dyed green chalcedony
- Eight round modified-brilliant cut sky blue topaz
- One round 4mm stabilized Ethiopian opal cabochon
- One round modified-brilliant cut garnet
- Eight round modified-brilliant cut honey topaz
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Setting Type: Bezel/adhesive, prong
- Approximate Total Weight:
- Chalcedony: 0.03ct
- Garnet: 0.04ct
- Sky Blue or Honey Topaz: 0.80ct
- Measurements: 3/4"L x 13/16"W x 1/4"H
- Collection: Nicky Butler
- Country of Origin: India
Please Note: Stabilized turquoise is enhanced through a process of coating the genuine gemstone with colorless acrylics or resin to fill porous gaps, harden the stone and maintain the stone’s color.¿
Check out the Ring Sizing Guide to find your ring size.
All weights pertaining to gemstones, including diamonds, are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty. View Gemstone Enhancements and Special Care Requirements for important information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.