This vintage Art Deco styled Chalet wrist watch (Circa late 1940's) features a 14k yellow gold case and bracelet along with a white diamond dial. Powered by manual wind 17 jewel Swiss Tower movement, this distinguished timepiece was originally designed to be worn by men, (men's watches were considerably smaller in the 1940's) but will now make a perfect and elegant ladies accessory. There is some patina to the dial but otherwise in overall good condition and keeping good time, with some stretch showing on the bracelet.
Certification & Warranty: This pre-owned watch has been examined by our watch expert and is guaranteed authentic and in good working order. This watch is warranted by Princeton Watches to be free of mechanical defects for a period of one year from date of purchase.
- 14k yellow gold case and bracelet
- Genuine diamond accents
- White dial with seconds sub-dial
- Manual wind 17 jewel Swiss Tower movement
- Length of bracelet with watch is approximately 6 1/4 inches
- 20mm case width (approximately 3/4 inch)
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY